Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Recent Activity

The Useful Links section has been given it's own link here so that you don't have to look around and dig it out of the Archives. I have also cleaned it up, and tested all of the links. My apologies to you for it having gotten a bit out of hand as I added links suggested by you the readers. I had to learn a little bit of HTML to get that train wreck cleaned up, but it is now much better organized, and all the links work.

Please take a good look at the first Featured IR Photographer Showcase. Put your own package of your work together and send it to me in an email. I will be proud to feature and promote Creative Infrared Work and Artists. I want to reiterate one point. I do not want anyone to send me Photo Image files. I will work only with links to your gallery and links to individual images in the gallery. Your Copyright Ownership is a priority to me. You will not be committing your work here in any different fashion than posts you make of images to discussion forums, and public galleries.

I hope that you are enjoying and profiting from this site so far. It has taken a lot of effort on my part to build it to the point that you see today. There is still as lot of work to do, especially in fleshing out the "Beginners" series. I will eventually cover everything I can think of regarding the "how to" of Infrared Photography. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and this site will be constantly under construction. So check back often. Comment frequently. Let me know what you are doing and thinking!

-=- Jerry -=-
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work. Look for an H5 how to at STF soon.

I'm going to shoot more IR today as the sun is creeping out...

Best,

Brad